Thank you for being interested in initiating a Traveling Nature
On this page, we will explain you its process, so you can have an estimation of how much effort may need to go in.
1. The Journal: You will need to provide one A5 (148 x 210mm or 5-7/8 x 8-1/4 inches), blank notebook, with at least 30 sheets of paper in it.
2. Include the title "Botanical Encounter: Traveling Nature Journal" on the Journal’s front cover, and the journal's tracking number on the cover's bottom right-hand side. You can further decorate the cover if you feel like to!
3. Include both English and German contribution instructions in the notebook by printing them out on an A4 size paper (or two, if you want to print them on separate sheets of paper) and sticking it/ them to the inside of the notebook’s front cover.
4. Decide a theme for this journal and state it on the first page. Feel free to add description about the theme or guidents for approaching this particular theme.
5. After you are done with the journal's set up, please send us the photos (W to H ratio 3:4) of the journal’s cover and its theme page. We will add them to the Botanical Encounter’s website.
6. Follow the journal’s instruction (the one you printed out) to create the first plant drawing/ print. Please remember to upload its photo to the Map of Botanical Encounters!
7. Selet a person and pass the Traveling Nature Journal to them. Now it is on its journey! Yay!
That’s it. We are looking forward to hearing from you!Request a tracking number